There are many resources available that can help us look after ourselves during these strange and unsettling times.
Here are a selection - but remember there's no pressure to read or adopt them all ;-)
- The Church of England's national team has a useful pdf of Guidance on mental health and wellbeing and coronavirus.
- They have also produced mental health resources including 13 daily reflections.
- Our staff have been offered some practical tips for those working-from-home which may be of use to others.
- Mental Health First Aid England have a whole site of useful resources. This is particularly useful.
- The Tragedy and Congregations project has some very helpful insights for those ministering through the current crisis: we recommend this article in particular.
- The Pastoral Care and Wellbeing page of our website also has links to resources for maintaining mental wellbeing; especially for those in ministry.
- Deeply Rooted is a free wellbeing resource for church leaders during Coronavirus produced by Sanctuary Mental Health. It is designed to allow reflection on self-care in the midst of a time that may feel overwhelming, exhausting, and isolating. This resource will helps identify the risk of burnout, invites connection with experience, and encourages practical steps toward wellbeing.