- The Diocesan Wellbeing Project Team has recently been focusing on the National Church research project 'How Clergy Thrive'. Click here for a summary and an adaptation of the report and its outworking in terms of sets of questions for clergy to consider which relate to key aspects of our wellbeing.
- Clergy Support Trust provides support to Anglican clergy (serving and retired, families and children) and ordinands, and their families, in the UK & Ireland, with grants, debt advice, and a wide range of support: https://www.clergysupport.org.uk
- St Lukes for Clergy: https://www.stlukesforclergy.org.uk/
- Mental health: if you are interested in understanding more about Christian mindful contemplation, please contact Rachel Moore.
- Christian meditation app https://www.soultime.com
- Some useful resources regarding supporting better mental health and understanding some common problems like anxiety and depression can be found on the website of the charity: https://www.mind.org.uk
- Mental health support: www.cpslmind.org.uk
- Resources around supporting suicidal thoughts: www.Stopsuicidepledge.org & www.Stayingsafe.net/home
- Survivors Of Bereavement by Suicide: Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide – Overcoming the isolation of people bereaved by suicide (uksobs.org)
Resources & Links
Page last updated: Wednesday 30th November 2022 12:39 PM